Thursday, May 5, 2011

tin hike onward a 2 bottles of brandy Han's

Forgive me, to see so numerous versed with the book manufacture predecessors, mastery and ambition was congenial friend, pleased to have a bit presumptuous, voice large, full-field shriek, but also thick-skinned to Chen Li Ping, the teacher gave me a current set of < San Mao Complete Works>, clutching the hand of Q Xu abalone and shark's fin dinner did not eat there. He told me very seriously,shenzhen massage, no abalone with baked suckling pig, there is no shark's fin, a fish bone!
forgive me, aid me be so excellent critique eagerness, almost everybody I earnestness, but also has serious molesting Diadia Comrade Liu mighty pound.'ve heard great editor to speak on benefit of Li Bo, also a affirmative that he would take the lead in praise, and if impetus is insufficient, also escaping back and ahead to acclaim behind the field (calculate and comic)!
forgive me, uncle in Shanghai Century Group, a solemn discourse in the above period, not merely impatient, was kind enough to make the premier Results ear to others, talk approximately own affair, enjoying themselves laughing, midfielder leave the lavatory in the corridor chatting with colleagues, but likewise queried when the waiter started on dinner.
forgive me, would have await until they finally ready to give up supper, likely advisers and the waterfront for the distribution companies is to obtain badminton medal,beijing massage, merely at the gate to move hands with people to watch namely variety of lobster from the plate in front of me work elapse,beijing massage, yet I will no nay to reside after; me and Yan-yan , a small sea, Li Ping, because the 4 girls accounted for a great dining tables that tin be preferential, when the United States was bubbling, alternatively has been argued back conspicuous Qu Li, the cardinal venue.
forgive me, people toast the audience related workers Excellence the time, I just keep the pleasing Sprite gushed down the Great Wall plus several cups dry ruddy. chasing the waiter to join the brandy, did not forget the lash to the plate to Riga, suckling pig, lobster is also not less occupied, so that who are blindsided the entire table, voicelessly inquire about the not only was kind enough to excellence in personal murmur asking comrades, can wade along a 2 flasks of wine Han's (why do today's wine tastes better.) While the sober sense of the results of circulars down, but the expression was to convert poor. was going to get cracking people,addition meteors in a nightmare, shocked is to dine the last. see great books chancellor, my old teacher guiding stone table editors hesitantly, I, also, that people will not absence to open a small, I am so raise excitement, a bit also do not take myself as an outsider.
forgive me,shanghai massage, and finally to Li Ping in the metro for my students over the underground white-bought tickets, desperately with her for insider trading of shares issued also legendary family history, nigh her cervix favor with homosexuality, even went to her gate in truce, Beer!
However, I'm actually consciousness a bit lost, somebody said, good: wine and melody, life geometry! I'm just mini drunk joy, What is bad?!
This is strong wine person bile after the sensational photos, but also quite hypocritical, it is 3 popular, but I like it! Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment